Recently, I found a fact which is I was a totally different person with my co-worker, especially in the “Big Decision” I thought. I have the idea about the LEAN spirit, try quickly and fail quickly. But I can’t try it without any research or information. For me, it’s like a blind walk into street.
I prefer to define the testing goals, how to test, and how can I evaluate the testing result. I will not test if I don’t have enough information. The video I watched today help me to figure out how to make the decision objectively.
- Define the problem – figure out what’s the specific problem behind it
- Research the solution space – use google image to search visual framework about your solution
- Connect with your mentor – ask the mentor which you want to be
- Verify with your peers – confirm the decision with your partner or co-worker
- Decide and Adjust – wrong decisions is better than no decisions
Use the JFDI ( Just F**king Do It! ) if you still can’t make the decisions after above steps.